Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03901 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,776,884 Franc (Rp 71,192,395) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Hamilton costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)