Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04083 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,730,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,016,480 Franc (Rp 73,885,584) in Purwokerto.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (43 minutes ago)