Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04329 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,080,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,466,047 Franc (Rp 56,966,372) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)