Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04083 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,814,303 Franc (Rp 68,933,467) in Purwokerto.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)