Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04614 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,885,702 Franc (Rp 40,867,979) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)