Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00891 XOF / VEF *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 66% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,880,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,310,170 Franc (Bs 146,963,548) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)