Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.985 XOF / UYU
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,447,283 Franc ($U65,831) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)