Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.757 XOF / UYU
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,789,476 Franc ($U82,249) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)