Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.168 XOF / UYU
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,180,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,739,873 Franc ($U135,854) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨455 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 3,000 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)