Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.358 XOF / UYU
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 10% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,404,749 Franc ($U65,771) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (about 2 hours ago)