Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.894 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,698,053 Franc (CH$3,019,506) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)