Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.945 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,661,409 Franc (CH$1,758,530) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (30 minutes ago)