Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.881 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,820,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,904,956 Franc (CH$3,296,585) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)