Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.876 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,690,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,411,056 Franc (CH$3,895,426) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,830 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)