Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 188.798 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,034,888 Franc (S/. 5,481) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (44 minutes ago)