Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.119 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,510,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,859,041 Franc (S/. 10,928) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)