Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,344 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.343 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 624,619 Franc (₨66,852) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)