Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.430 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,269,806 Franc (25,668 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)