Cost of living comparison between Pula, Croatia and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 87.712 XOF / HRK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,431,475 Franc (16,320 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)