Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.615 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,523,700 Franc (Mex$ 49,770) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (37 minutes ago)