Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 408 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.339 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,640,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,517,428 Franc (Mex$ 92,082) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)