Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.187 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,147,942 Franc (Mex$ 38,028) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)