Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.990 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,180,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,372,797 Franc (Php215,897) in Puerto Princesa City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)