Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.210 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,580,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,994,653 Franc (Php195,356) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in León costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)