Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.885 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,075,026 Franc (CH$2,344,038) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)