Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.989 XOF / CLP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,533,948 Franc (CH$1,551,675) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (44 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)