Cost of living comparison between Puerto Galera, Philippines and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.417 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,274,241 Franc (Php102,619) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)