Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 510 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.508 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,998,380 Franc (Mex$ 70,099) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)