Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 623 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.114 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,880,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,135,100 Franc (Mex$ 75,945) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)