Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 652 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.237 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,889,599 Franc (Mex$ 60,491) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)