Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 644 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.970 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,776,664 Franc (Mex$ 61,327) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (21 minutes ago)