Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 461 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.551 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,150,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,705,987 Franc (Mex$ 59,752) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (about 1 hour ago)