Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 573 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.668 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,907,065 Franc (Mex$ 64,279) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)