Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 573 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.890 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,920,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,125,157 Franc (Mex$ 73,561) in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (about 3 hours ago)