Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 188.123 XOF / PEN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 758,908 Franc (S/. 4,034) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (37 minutes ago)