Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 368 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 538.870 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,341,135 Franc ($6,200) in Provo, Utah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (40 minutes ago)