Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 532.930 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,697,918 Franc ($6,939) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,460,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 1 hour ago)