Cost of living comparison between Prishtina, Kosovo and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 655.161 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 949,968 Franc (€1,450) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 85,000 (39 minutes ago)