Cost of living comparison between Prishtina, Kosovo and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 614 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 659.448 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 864,830 Franc (€1,311) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)