Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 507 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 656.122 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,765,449 Franc (€2,691) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (34 minutes ago)