Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 743.577 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,630,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,412,180 Franc (£4,589) in Preston.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 1.00₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)