Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.382 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,022,026 Franc (€3,085) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (29 minutes ago)