Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 651.919 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,680,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,292,973 Franc (€3,517) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)