Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.937 XOF / CVE
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,780,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,679,691 Franc (451,325 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)