Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.867 XOF / CVE
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,940,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,810,809 Franc (479,064 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)