Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.925 XOF / CVE
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,650,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,572,006 Franc (434,063 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)