Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,029 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.409 XOF / CZK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,536,964 Franc (62,967 Kč) in Prague.
ICT Recruitment - specialists recruiters in the Information and Communication Technology sectors in the Czech Republic.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)