Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 552 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.439 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,040,352 Franc (6,693 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)