Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 157.399 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 836,374 Franc (5,314 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $82 (about 3 hours ago)