Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 474 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 151.674 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,440,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,859,066 Franc (12,257 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)