Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.597 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,207,652 Franc (Mex$ 38,220) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (about 2 hours ago)