Cost of living comparison between Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.558 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,408,813 Franc (Mex$ 43,271) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)