Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.407 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,810,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,388,453 Franc (Mex$ 81,220) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)