Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.754 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,240,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,069,470 Franc ($b25,627) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)