Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 195 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.111 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,660,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,361,829 Franc ($b29,119) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,344 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (about 1 hour ago)