Cost of living comparison between Potchefstroom, South Africa and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 42.943 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,368,135 Franc (R 31,859) in Potchefstroom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)