Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 45.392 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 30% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,130,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,192,060 Franc (R 48,292) in Potchefstroom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)