Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.626 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,109,569 Franc (R 23,297) in Potchefstroom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)