Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.247 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 67% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,137,413 Franc (ARS $40,266) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)