Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 712.204 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 19% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,084,608 Franc (£5,735) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,440,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (39 minutes ago)