Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 765.793 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 24% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,937,336 Franc (£2,530) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)