Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 770.159 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 31% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,567,697 Franc (£3,334) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (22 minutes ago)