Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 727.844 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 25% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,775,819 Franc (£6,562) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,810,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)