Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 603.660 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,662,761 Franc ($2,754) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)