Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 611.920 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,122,365 Franc ($1,834) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)