Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,254 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 156.664 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,770,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,131,394 Franc (R$ 13,605) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)