Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,380 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.753 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,420,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,283,234 Franc (R$ 12,918) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 2 hours ago)