Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,153 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 536.310 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,193,691 Franc ($7,820) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,740,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)