Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,348 prices entered by 388 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 587.600 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,033,731 Franc ($6,865) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,320,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (22 minutes ago)