Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.944 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,920,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,021,380 Franc (E£ 67,505) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)