Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.592 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 980,671 Franc (E£ 29,194) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)