Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.262 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,800,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,917,071 Franc (E£ 61,322) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (33 minutes ago)