Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.631 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,872,353 Franc (E£ 59,193) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (28 minutes ago)