Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.401 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,705,821 Franc (E£ 52,646) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (19 minutes ago)