Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 500 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 91.088 XOF / TTD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,299,582 Franc (25,246 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)