Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 450 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.900 XOF / TTD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,103,986 Franc (39,341 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)