Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 433 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.373 XOF / TTD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,340,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,957,163 Franc (37,732 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)