Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 479 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.537 XOF / TTD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,990,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,899,391 Franc (33,504 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)