Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 170.783 XOF / PGK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,670,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,418,963 Franc (14,164 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)