Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 415 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.322 XOF / PGK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,960,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,627,793 Franc (15,249 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)