Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.065 XOF / PGK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,370,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,329,212 Franc (13,155 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)