Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.530 XOF / PGK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,090,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,115,726 Franc (12,122 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)