Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 185.033 XOF / PGK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 28% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,122,192 Franc (6,065 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (28 minutes ago)