Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 347 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 164.527 XOF / PGK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,650,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,414,193 Franc (14,674 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (19 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)