Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.375 XOF / MUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 21% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,545,735 Franc (₨88,963) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)