Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.198 XOF / MUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 18% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,763,196 Franc (₨170,584) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)