Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 514 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.824 XOF / MUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,570,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,034,023 Franc (₨180,335) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)