Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 465 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.400 XOF / MUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 20% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,879,645 Franc (₨108,028) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)