Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.617 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,210,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,850,018 Franc (1,144,235 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)