Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.825 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,230,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,991,152 Franc (1,091,135 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)