Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.567 XOF / NGN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,940,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,212,855 Franc (1,412,469 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Gurgaon costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)