Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.004 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 20% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,896,583 Franc (3,881,463 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,260,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)