Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 21% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,974,080 Franc (3,974,080 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)