Cost of living comparison between Port Elizabeth, South Africa and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 44.675 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 33% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,041,138 Franc (R 23,305) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)