Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 432 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.251 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 25% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,164,593 Franc (R 23,646) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)