Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 321 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.862 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,450,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,128,108 Franc (R 50,837) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)