Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.680 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 34% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,020,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,985,524 Franc (R 45,456) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)