Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.268 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,850,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,454,473 Franc (R 55,445) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)