Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.545 XOF / HTG
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,403,084 Franc (251,759 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)