Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.714 XOF / HTG
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,650,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,061,600 Franc (351,325 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)