Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.575 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,240,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,020,706 Franc (€4,601) in Pori.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (16 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)