Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.814 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,009,652 Franc (€1,535) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)