Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.477 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,414,311 Franc (€3,683) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)