Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 664.748 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,140,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,133,753 Franc (€3,210) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)