Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 752.979 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 6% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,657,299 Franc (£2,201) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (21 minutes ago)