Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 738.488 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,415,192 Franc (£4,625) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,170,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)