Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 751.117 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 4% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,670,902 Franc (£4,887) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)