Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 740.517 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,817,642 Franc (£5,155) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)