Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04283 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,620,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,813,513 Franc (Rp 42,340,416) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$588 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (about 3 hours ago)