Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04636 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,035,122 Franc (Rp 22,328,844) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (33 minutes ago)