Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03901 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,560,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,678,155 Franc (Rp 43,023,731) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Qingdao costs 元154,900 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)