Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04077 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,550,642 Franc (Rp 38,034,342) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cancún costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5.08 (about 1 hour ago)