Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.960 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,390,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,303,109 Franc (R$ 13,164) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lviv costs 4.00₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mashhad costs ﷼ 60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sheffield costs £450 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)