Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 617.860 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,707,188 Franc ($4,382) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)