Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.742 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,320,059 Franc (60,715₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)