Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.758 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 607,524 Franc (26,695₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)