Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 45.025 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,450,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,546,742 Franc (R 56,563) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)