Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 42.248 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,180,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,791,895 Franc (R 42,414) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)