Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.129 XOF / NPR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,440,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,856,637 Franc (₨ 361,999) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.06 (about 1 hour ago)