Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.860 XOF / NPR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 41% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,147,204 Franc (₨ 195,764) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)