Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.299 XOF / NPR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,697,515 Franc (₨ 320,365) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)