Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.993 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 29% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,994,517 Franc (4,023,039 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karaganda costs 50,000 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 130,000TL (about 2 hours ago)