Cost of living comparison between Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.999 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 23% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,926,503 Franc (1,928,171 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)