Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 30% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,238,399 Franc (4,238,399 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,270,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (44 minutes ago)